Jan 11, 2009

Accident


Heard my friends one by one having accident recently, and now my turn to face this. Well, it considered fortunate not to have a big one.

The story start before the Thai Monk's visit ( Camel Trophy Action ).

Early in the morning, start climbing up from bed and hang out around 9.15am. While my car is just run off from my car park to a junction, suddenly emerged a car in front of me and i was no time to press the brake.. "bang!!!". Hit her car on her side door.

When i step down from my car to clarify the lost, i knew it was just a peanut accident.. Her car was just scratched but it needs to knock it back and repaint, small matter. But when my sight turn on my car, oh my god.. the left hand side of my bumper flipped inside and of course the paint was teared off..

Both car have to knock back and repaint but now the problem is i have to make the appointment from the workshop and as i know the workshop is now busy like an ant on the hot pot. Hope, really hope that it can be done before next Saturday.

Hehe, sure of course i have to bear all the reparation. Called to the car owner to appologize for my silly and non-concentrate mistake.

11th Jan 2009, Sunday.. this is not my day :(

A reminder to all: Be concentrate on the road when you are driving

2 comments: