Jan 6, 2009

Appreciate

Today, when the time I am having lunch with my dude, suddenly one aunty joins in and chat with us. Looking at her face I guess she is around 60+ . She willing to traded her life stories to us and of course I am very welcome and keen to talk with her and also I witnessed everything of her turning points

She had a pair of good and fillial sons, her sons treated her very good but her face didn't show any smile to us. This is because I feel that at the age of her, she is alone and lonely. Oh pity her and the tears actually is start running inside my eyes. Still, honestly this is my weak point to see the senior citizen like her or some of them standing or sitting near the corner alone.

One question suddenly emerged in my mind, how many years can last for our life?? 70?? 80?? Or 90?? Hundred times of titled " Appreciate Everythings " i wrote in my blog but i felt that i have yet to achieve it. It is a very tough task therefore i will try the world of my best to achieve it.

Appreciate what we owned and what we have now, the foremost is to appreaciate and treat our beloved parents, siblings and friends the best.

p/s: thanks to the aunty who shared your stories with me

2 comments:

  1. This is 1 of the reason i still keep you in my heart. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lynn, so do i!!! hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete