Jan 2, 2009

1st January 2009

It is now 0138 in the morning, I am sure for those who need to wake up for tomorrow's working day is all already in the sweet dream but I just step in my room after the whole day hanged at outside with meaningless except help KP shift his loads to his new house.

It was 13 hours without step back to my house after went out at around 1130 in the morning. And here, thanks Foo How for your 3 hours+, and thanks KP who accompanied with me not least than 5 hours and not to forget to thanks to my lovely car which companion with me the whole day.

My brain thinks a lot in this 13 hours, I miss my parents, I miss my brother and I miss my friends but i found that no one can be there with me at that moment. Thousand of peoples passed by me but I am sure I am the only one who standing there without purpose. It was a real lonely feeling to be tasted.

Honestly this is because of I am fed up with someone. From here I am sure what you seen all this here is the FIRST time I expose this kinda stuff in my blog.

Desired to escape from this kinda feeling and of course this is a plan for me to be achieved in this new 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment