Feb 19, 2009

depression

To be honest, I don't even have a good sleep start from February until today. So many unhappy matters happened on this month. And caused tons of pressure on my shoulders!

I'm now scared of hug, I scared of incoming calls because I cannot afford to listen any bad news!

This for sure, I am having the worst moment I'd ever faced in my life so far! How? Life's goes on! Must learn how to overcome it.

I wish and I hope everyone who I know can take good care of themselve. Really hope you guys out there get what actually I highlighted.

p/s: Many thanks to those who willing to send me their warm hands during the time I am down.

2 comments:

  1. Hope that my sifu able to help you after last night.If still can't solve,try to go few more times...give me a call if u want to go there again,i'll sure accompany...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's for sure and ur sifu really help me lots! thanks bro! and im now ok :) :p

    ReplyDelete