May 10, 2009

thank you!

Surprise because i got the supports and warm hands from my friends and my beloved family members when the time i am down! And here, i would like to thanks Sharon, Kelvin, Sam, Lynnette, Michelle, Mr. Khong, Bong, Ricky, Alan, Cheryl a.k.a my sister, Mom, Dad, Marcus a.k.a my lil brother, Jason, Yeong, Kenneth, Queen, Ken, Sara, Anba and Lee.

Would like to update u guys the status about my problem that i faced:~
- My parents are now OK and i can finally have a Happy meal to celebrate the mother's day with my parents!
- Work, I'm going to settle all the problem soon. No worry, it is just the matter of time.
- Love, is totally my fault and sorry Sharon, love ya!!

Last and the foremost, you guys are the best for me!!! Once again, thanks~~~ and it is from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment