May 7, 2009

critical

Last day, the strikes from the vietnamese workers caused me headache the whole day. My things now all stop and how am i going to reply to my customer??

Today, received a call from my mom, she said she wanna stay apart from my dad and decided to go NZ and stay with my brother. Oh god, if she wanted to be like that, i will sure become an orphanage!!!

Love, i wanna let you know Sharon, u are always in my heart and i will waiting for you!!! Be optimistic and your problem for sure will solve.

Myself, all problems happened to me on the month of May and i am already used to it but never thought that this time, i am now totally running out of my ability to solve all this honestly.

I wish and i hope i can solve all this very soon.

Mood of this week: Very down and depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment