Dec 23, 2008

Ouch!!! My Finger!!!

As usual, after finished work I will climbs up to the production to observe the operators. Today, I ordered them to set up the mould for the model that very hard to get a good quality of finish goods.

Failed, then I moved myself in the setting and help them. Oh god, when the time I was putting my finger on the mould, the upper plug suddenly move down and accidentally pressed my finger in the mould. This is what happened. I wasn’t alert there is another operator who is setting the alignment of the plug. Ouch! My finger!!! I saw blood flowing out of the wound. Its hurt real bad when I move the finger slightly.

Just applied the liquid from the Vietnam workers. As you can see I am still able to write blog here means I am still ok :))

A reminder to all: Do not play with the machine & sharp object.

No comments:

Post a Comment