Dec 23, 2008

Aunty

Another few very funny cases have to shout it out here. It is all related with the wording of "Aunty".

Recently, 3 weird cases happened to me in 2 weeks. And I am very sick with the reaction of the aunties to me. I have no idea why myself can attract the aunties out there.

Case No. 1 - One aunty who living in my place is seemed to be interested to flirt all of the nonsenses with me. Everytime catches me for hours for her flirt session. I am very scare of seeing her everytime i back home. Straight for 3 days sitting in her car waiting for my car back and this really made me mad!!!

Case No. 2 - In the hometown, having tea with my dudes and suddenly comes in a car and park near us. Two aunties come out and looks very delighted. One of the aunty walau eh blow me a flying kiss!!! Oh my god, I am now became the funniest joke ever from my friends. -.-''

Case No. 3 - I am lining up to pay in the counter for my dinner's thingy in the Jusco. Behind me was an aunty. I do not know why there are still many free places for her to stand coz that time is not crowded but why keep pretends like very pack and keep on touching & smiling with me????

Speechless of all the cases i faced, for sure this is very weird and fresh cases i have ever face.

1 comment: